About the MBA in Digital Marketing program
The MBA in digital marketing distance learning course is a 2-years Master's degree program that has been specially designed for working professionals. In this specialized course with a modern approach towards marketing, students learn various Digital marketing aspects. It helps you understand the developmental procedure of different products and brands over digital media. This course is currently one of the most desirable MBA degrees in the market, with high career and personal growth opportunities for students.
- The 2-years MBA program in Digital Marketing aims to teach students the tricks and processes they need to apply in a real-life scenario for organizations on social media platforms.
- A student learns how to market products over digital platforms like social media.
- The course teaches you to study the subjects related to marketing and the digital world to develop better strategies.
- With subjects like Fundamentals of Management, Marketing Basics, Negotiation and Selling, Business Communication, etc., you become the market leader in branding.
- This course explains how important digital and social media platforms and how you can use them in your organization's favor.
- Upon successful completion of 2-years, you earn yourself the degree of Masters in Business Administration in Digital Marketing.
How does an MBA Digital Marketing course help?
- As you complete your MBA Digital Marketing course, you become specialized in advertising and marketing over social media.
- You will learn the art of customer gaining and retention for your organization.
- Digital marketing is the future of marketing in every field. An MBA degree in this field opens your door to great prospects and lucrative job opportunities.
Eligibility and Course Fees:
Candidates aspiring to pursue the executive MBA in Digital Marketing course need to meet the eligibility criteria below and appear for these entrance examinations.
- A Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from an accredited university, with a minimum score of 50% marks or a similar CGPA degree from any institute/college/university.
- Students appearing in their final term examinations of Bachelors degree can apply for the course. However, admission will be subject to securing 50% marks in aggregate during final examinations.
- Candidates need to appear for nationalized entrance examinations like Common Admission Test (CAT), Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT), or Management Aptitude Test (MAT), and score a minimum of 50% in there.
The MBA course in Digital Marketing for two years generally covers the complete syllabus over 4 semesters. You can choose a semester-wise, annual, or one-time complete payment term to pay the course fees.
- Average Course Fees (in INR): 2,00,000/- to 10,00,000/-
- Admission Fees (in INR): 1,500/- at the time of registration
- Deposit Amount (in INR): 5,000/- at the time of registration
The admission process for joining the MBA in Digital Marketing course
If you want to take admission in the top universities providing Masters in Digital Marketing India courses, you need to follow a 5-step admission procedure. The majority of colleges acknowledge admission after an entrance examination. The steps of getting an admission generally are-
1st Step - Entrance Examination Application:
Candidates willing to join the MBA course need to check the dates for nationalized entrance examinations and apply them by paying respective exam fees. We suggest applying for CAT as this is the in-demand entrance for most of the colleges.
2nd Step - Result Declaration and Meeting Cutoffs:
Once you have appeared for the desirable entrance examination, you need to wait for the results to get declared. Check the admission cutoff marks set by each of the colleges you wish to apply to and ensure that your results meet the cutoffs.
3rd Step: Qualification and Shortlisting:
If your entrance examination score exceeds or meets the desired cutoff marks, you can start applying at different colleges by paying the registration fees of Rs. 1,500/-. These colleges then place your application for shortlisting for future selection rounds.
4th Step: The Final Round for Admission:
After a successful shortlisting of candidates based on their entrance marks, qualified applicants proceed for their rounds of WAT, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview with the faculty board of colleges. These rounds determine the skills and abilities of the student.
When you complete all the rounds, you need to pay the advance or initial course fee of Rs. 5,000/- to register for the Digital Marketing MBA course and get admitted.
Students joining the distance MBA in Digital Marketing course usually follow the given syllabus and course structure through their 4 semesters.
Subjects covered in Semester I:
- Accounting for Business Decisions
- Basics of Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Business Research Methods
- Organizational Behavior
- Legal Aspects of Business
Subjects covered in Semester II:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Decision Science
- Life Skills Lab
- Computer Tools Lab
- The World Economic System and Geopolitics
Subjects covered in Semester III:
- An Introduction to Digital Marketing and e-Commerce
- Digital Branding
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and E-mail Marketing I
- Content Marketing
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Strategic Management
- Start-up and New Venture Management
- Summer Internship Project
Subjects covered in Semester IV:
- Social Media Marketing II
- Affiliate Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Sales and Distribution Management
- Brand Planning
- Online Reputation Management
- Consumer Insights
- Managing for Sustainability Dissertation.
The MBA course in Digital marketing requires you to choose two electives from the given list
- Fundamentals of Management
- Foreign Language in Lab
- Society, Government, and Business
- Negotiation and Selling Skills Lab
- Business Communication Lab
- MS Excel & Advanced Excel Lab
- Enterprise Analysis and Desk Research
Register for your distance MBA course in Digital Marketing
The best courses for MBA in Digital Marketing in India usually promise a bright future in leading global companies like Google, WATconsult, Facebook, etc. Distance Education Guru is also there to provide you academic counseling and career guidance. We will help you find the right college for your MBA course. To know more about the course, admission process, and fees, contact us at +91 730-717-7057.