About the MBA in HR Program
MBA in HR course that we suggest aspiring candidates is a 2-years course that aims to skill you with the principles of Human Resource Management over four semesters. The course sharpens your people's skills to fabricate a favorable environment for an office.
- The course with 4 semester covers the Human Resource Management principles
- Enhance your expertise in people management.
- Learn the elemental concept of recruitment and talent training, organizational skills, industrial relationship building, employee retention, and applying these concepts in real life.
- Understand the management concepts and the process of integrating them with the human resource management principles.
- Learn how to be a future leader with comprehensive development of your human capital and human resource skills.
- This course is a distance learning opportunity for working professionals, on completion of which you earn a Masters degree in Business Administration.
How is the MBA in HR Management course helpful?
- You learn the art of recognizing the right candidate for a job and assigning them the perfect job role.
- Upon completing the course, you learn to effectively become the bridge between the expectations employers have and the results the employees deliver.
- You gain expertise in managing employees with proper recognition and rewards.
- Implement the principles of HR Management to manage talent for the benefit of your organization.
- An MBA HR manager knows how to develop his/her organization into a world-class working environment with proper HR Management skills.
- Every student learns how to expand their professional and personal network successfully with compatible professionals.
Eligibility and Course Fees:
Candidates aspiring to become one of the leading HR Managers in the industry with the best executive MBA in HR courses need to meet the below eligibility criteria to get selected into the top universities-
- A Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any of the recognized universities or any similar degree acknowledged by the Association of Universities (AIU) with a minimum score of 50%
- A Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any of the recognized universities or any similar degree acknowledged by the Association of Universities (AIU) with a minimum 50% score for graduation and a work experience of 2 years.
Course Fee Structure
The leading universities providing the best distance MBA in HR usually offer you three options for paying the course fee.
Option 1: Complete Fee Payment for 2 years (in INR)
- 1,44,000/- with the Pro lecture plan
- 1,20,000/- with the Prime lecture plan
Option 2: Annual Fee Payment (in INR)
- 77,500/- per year with the Pro lecture Plan
- 165,500/- per year with the Prime lecture Plan
Option 3: Semester-wise payment of fees for 4 semesters (in INR)
- 41,000/- per semester for the Pro Lecture Plan
- 35,000/- per semester for the Prime Lecture Plan
Note: Students opting for MBA courses in HR from our list of universities usually enjoy two major modes of lecture delivery. Course fees are charged based on the mode of lecture chosen.
- Admission fees of Rs. 1,200/-
- An initial deposit fee of Rs. 5,000/- from your course fees, collected during the registration
- Examination Fees of Rs. 600/ - for each of the course subjects
Universities don't offer any financing plan to the candidates. However, you can always choose to pay for your course fees with the easy EMI Plans or Educational loans offered by the partner financial institutions.
MBA in HR Management course structure
The 2-years course of MBA in HR distance learning covers all the related subjects in 4 semesters. Each of the subjects covered in each of the semesters carries 4 credit marks.
Subjects covered in Semester I:
- Management Theory and Practice
- Information System for Managers
- Financial Analysis and Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management
Subjects covered in Semester II:
- Business Communication
- Decision Science
- Essentials of Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Subjects covered in Semester III:
- Performance Management System
- Compensation and Benefits
- Manpower Planning, Selection, and Recruitment
- Organization Culture
- Organizational Theory Structure and Design
- Industrial Relations and Labor Laws
Subjects covered in Semester IV:
- Employee Development and Talent Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Business: Risks, Ethics, and Governance
- International HR Practices
- Research Methodology
Distance Education Guru offers complete career guidance along with MBA course options. Once you complete your distance MBA in Human Resources from the list of Business schools we provide, you open your door to a bright future.
The courses provide you with the proper resources and tools to help you attain an edge over your competition. It will help you create a profitable and sustainable business environment. Such qualities help you secure job roles as below-
- HR Specialist who takes care of payroll, recruitment, compensation, etc.
- Talent Acquisition Manager to source, interview, and recruit talented employees for a conducive working atmosphere.
- Employee Relations Manager to manage and balance employee issues.
- Learning and Development Manager for conducting training session to enhance team performance among employees
- HR Operations Manager to monitor and review the Human Resource database and system of the organization.
Register for your distance MBA course in Human Resource
Are you looking for the best MBA in HR in India courses? Get MBA course counseling and stay updated on the course fees and admission process with us. To know more about the courses and list of top universities offering these courses, contact Distance Education Guru at +91 730-717-7057.