About the distance MBA in Finance program
The MBA in Finance course is a 2-years degree course meant for working professionals. This course is dedicated to imparting a thorough knowledge of auditing, finance, capital management, and accounting to working professional students. It aims to train students to understand the practical application of the fundamentals.
- Executive MBA in Finance is a 2-year degree course where you learn to understand the fundamentals of accounting, finance, capital management, and auditing.
- Here you grasp the concept and principles of Finance for real-time application
- You also learn the business management fundamentals.
- The course improves your general decision-making skills by enhancing your concepts of cost accounting, financial analysis, and accounting management.
- With the enhanced knowledge, you learn to devise new strategies for risk assessment, investment of capital, and finance management.
- The course improves your abilities of analytical and critical thinking to create a developing business atmosphere.
- You will accumulate essential managerial and financial skills to influence the operational features of various business organizations.
- Upon successful completion of the 2-years course, you earn yourself a certificate or degree in Masters of Business Administration in Finance with a distance learning opportunity.
Why is the MBA course in Finance helpful?
- The course improves your skills to study and assess the effectiveness of business theories, practices, and strategies for guiding an organization to obtain permanence.
- You will learn to design business solutions to meet challenges by combining theories and practices in management with the principles of accounting, economics, operations management, finance, and marketing.
- As you understand the accounting principles, you must ensure that the organizational strategies and goals are properly aligned.
- Any professional with a Finance MBA will be able to deduce effective strategies for handling finance, capital investment, and risk assessment.
- You will be able to create an effective strategy for budgeting, depending on the principles related to capital structure, capital cost, capital budgeting, asset valuation, and corporate financing.
Eligibility and Course Fees:
Aspiring candidates willing to join the best MBA in Finance distance learning courses need to meet the below eligibility criteria to get selected into the top universities-
Candidates aspiring to become one of the leading HR Managers in the industry with the best executive MBA in HR courses need to meet the below eligibility criteria to get selected into the top universities-
- A Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from an accredited university or any similar degree acknowledged by the Association of Universities (AIU) with a minimum score of 50%
- A Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from an accredited university or any Association of Universities (AIU) approved similar degree with a minimum 50% score for graduation and a work experience of 2 years.
Course Fee Structure
Aspiring candidates need to follow the below course fee and payment structure for getting admission into the distance learning MBA course in Finance.
Option 1: Complete Fee Payment for 2 years (in INR)
- 1,44,000/- with the Pro lecture plan
- 1,20,000/- with the Prime lecture plan
Option 2: Annual Fee Payment (in INR)
- 77,500/- per year with the Pro lecture Plan
- 65,500/- per year with the Prime lecture Plan
Option 3: Semester-wise payment of fees for 4 semesters (in INR)
- 41,000/- per semester for the Pro Lecture Plan
- 35,000/- per semester for the Prime Lecture Plan
Note: Students opting for MBA courses in Finance from our list of universities usually enjoy two major modes of lecture delivery. Course fees are charged based on the mode of lecture chosen.
- Pro Mode: Students here are granted permission to access live and interactive lectures and also avail the recorded versions.
- Prime Mode: Here, students have access only to the recorded lecture sessions.
- Prime+ Mode: Some universities offer this lecture mode option where the students choose between recorded and live-interactive lectures.
Apart from the fee structure mentioned above, you need to consider these fees for registering for your course-
- Admission fees of Rs. 1,200/-
- An initial deposit fee of Rs. 5,000/- from your course fees, collected during the registration
- Examination Fees of Rs. 600/ - for each of the course subjects
Universities don't offer any financing plan to the candidates. However, you can always choose to pay for your course fees with the partner financial institutions' easy EMI Plans or Educational loans.
Finance Management MBA course structure
The 2-years course of part-timeMBA in Finance covers all the related subjects in 4 semesters. Each of the subjects covered in each of the semesters carries 4 credit marks.
Subjects covered in Semester I:
- Financial Analysis and Accounting
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management
- Management Theory and Practice
- Information System for Managers
- Organizational Behavior
Subjects covered in Semester II:
- Business Communication
- Business Law
- Operations Management
- Decision Science
- Strategic Management
- Essentials of Human Resource Management
Subjects covered in Semester III:
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Capital Marketing and Portfolio Management
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Strategic Cost Management
Subjects covered in Semester IV:
- Strategic Financial Management
- Financial Institution and Markets
- Business: Risks, Ethics, and Governance
- International Finance
- Research Methodology
With Distance Education Guru, you get complete career guidance along with academic counseling on MBA courses. If you are a working professional, we will guide you to the perfect distance MBA course in Finance to help you grow in the competitive market.
With the perfect resources and tools, you gain an edge over your competition. It will help you create a profitable and sustainable business environment. Such qualities help you secure job roles as below-
- Financial Auditor for auditing the balance, statements, cash flow, etc. of companies
- Financial Planning Analyst to assess the qualitative and quantitative aspects of a company and manage their cash flow.
- Finance and Account Manager for monitoring the accounts department of an organization.
- Investment Banking Analyst to act as a corporate advisor for mergers.
- Financial Planner for evaluating and analysing the financial condition of companies and individuals and help them in budgeting.
Register for your distance MBA course in Finance
Are you looking for the best MBA in Finance in India courses? To get MBA course counseling and stay updated on the course fees and admission process, contact Distance Education Guru at +91 730-717-7057.